Pages

Friday, February 3, 2012

High Five for Friday

Ok, first link up, hope I'm doing this right!

All you do for this "link up" from From My Grey Desk is go over your week and choose your 5 favorite things! So lets see...

1) Monday Bible study with my "monday makeover" group. Love these girls, currently we are studying Crazy Love by Francis Chan.

2) My kids both had GREAT reports at their conferences this week. Smart, well behaved children are a blessing :)

3)I almost can't say this but I am thankful for the rain! I don't particularly enjoy rain but it's much better than SNOW! 





4) My mini donut maker is awesome! I found a great recipe that I posted about yesterday!

5)I found some copy cat leopard TOMS at a local store for only $15, they are not as nice as TOMS but they were cheap! :)






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment