Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

High Five Friday

Time for another Friday link up from From My Grey Desk

Photobucket



My top 5 for this week:

1. Getting to become a Beta tester for Disney Parks InsidEars website! I'm so excited for this opportunity !!! Check out my badge on the right! ====>

2. Having a new Niece! My sister-in-law had her baby girl this Tuesday! Welcome to the world Kinsley!

3. My Tuesday morning class of 3 yr olds! They were so sweet and precious and can't wait to spend more Tuesday mornings with them :)

4.IT'S VALENTINE DATE NIGHT. The hubs is going to be out of town next week so we are going out to night to celebrate early!!!!!

5.Jen Hatmaker's book 7! Or Jen in general, girl cracks me up but has very important messages!

Happy Friday ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment